RMK Maritime Capital, LLC (“RMK”) recognizes and respects the privacy of our clients. For purposes of this notice, the terms “client” or “clients” includes both companies and individuals who provide nonpublic personal, confidential, and/ or proprietary information to RMK. We provide this notice to you so that you will know what kinds of information we collect about our clients and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to third parties who are not affiliated with RMK. Collection of Client Information We collect nonpublic personal, confidential, and/ or proprietary information about our clients from the following sources:
- Engagement agreements, subscription agreements and other forms, which may include a client’s name, address, social security number or employer identification number, information about a client’s investment goals and risk tolerance, and other information;
- Correspondence, written, telephonic, or electronic, between a client and RMK or service providers to RMK.
Disclosure of Client Information
We may disclose all of the client information outlined above to third parties who are not affiliated with RMK:
- As permitted by law;
- To perform marketing services on our behalf or pursuant to a joint marketing agreement with another financial institution.
Security of Client Information
We require service providers to RMK:
- To maintain policies and procedures designed to assure only appropriate access to, and use of, information about clients of RMK; and
- To maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard nonpublic personal, confidential, and/ or proprietary information of clients of RMK.
We will adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice regardless of whether you are a current or former client of RMK.